Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Green Thumb

We are so excited to be in our new house with a yard and lawn. I wanted to plant a garden but we moved in too late to start from seeds. I have tons to do (unpacking and a million little projects) so we started small this year and bought already-started plants. Here's how it went.

Before
Sorry about the picture quality



Middle
After
Two tomato plants, zucchini, and strawberries

Gracie had a lot of fun and she made some new friends-





That's right, folks-WORMS. She thought it was fun to find them, hold them, put them in her pockets, name them, and call them her happy family. I've never been really good with keeping plants alive, so I hope our work is fruitful!





1 comment:

Amy said...

Hooray for moving into your new house! I'm glad to know everything is going so well. Besides all the unpacking,the desitin event and stress of it all you've even planted a garden! You are truly amazing Elaine. I love the camping and worm pictures by the way. Way cute and fun!!