Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Hairy Topic

She-She has been growing her hair out. Ever since she was a baby I have trimmed it here and there to keep it mostly the same length and looking decent. She has loved having beautiful flowing hair and likes to bend her head back so she can feel it brush on her back.

I had been talking about giving She-She a haircut for a long time. Sean didn't want me to because he was kind of sentimental about her long hair. Of course, She-She wasn't a big fan either. Then I gave Sean a hair cut. And Bigdog. And then I got a semi-drastic hair cut. So She-She told me one day she was ready. She wanted me to cut her hair.

Before:


After:




I have to say she looks SO CUTE. Even Sean had to admit that I was right and she looks adorable. I think I probably whacked five of six inches off. This was her first major haircut EVER and it is a success. She barely even noticed when I showed her in the mirror. Her only comment was, "Its black like yours, Mom." Since my haircut/highlights she associated cutting hair with changing its color I guess. Good stuff.

1 comment:

elise said...

i LOVE it! she's adorable, like a little pixie. and paul says it just makes her look more like you :)