Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Newest Developments

Dear Readers,

I just want you to know today is April 29. APRIL 29. I woke up and there was snow on the ground. The sky has been spitting snow all morning. Winter is plowing over spring and before you know it I will be shoveling snow from our driveway in June. HELP!

To get the other bad news out of the way, today two different toilets in my house overflowed. If that isn't gross enough, one leaked down through the ceiling and dripped out of our ceiling fan downstairs. I'm not sure what I miss more, only having one toilet or having an apartment manager to call and fix all of my woes.

Here is where the real post starts. I complain about the cold but there has been a few warm days this spring. That means we spend the afternoon outside digging in the dirt (Bigdog) and swinging on the swingset (She-She). The best part is that She-She has learned to pump! So if I get her started she can go for hours.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

while you are thinking about all your woes, I am envying your lawn and swingset! Yes, we have "grass" but it looks more like a weed farm. Just looking at your grass makes me want to run through it with my bare feet. I've never felt that way about our grass. And where did you get your swingset? I think you posted a while ago about it...We have zero funness in our back yard for the kids ever since our trampoline was murdered by the sun. Oh, and every time you have a title like this one on a blog post, I quickly click on it in excitement hoping that you are announcing another baby! :) But I guess I will just have to keep waiting... I'll shut up now--my blog comments always turn into novels.

Amy said...

There's still snow falling in the mountains here too! It was hot the other day, but now it's 56 degrees out! It sounds like your Bigdog is a regular little boy and you are doing a fabulous job being the good looking, hard working mommy to him and big Sis. The toilet thing stinks, and you are still keeping your head together! My parents had a line break under the floor in their storage room last month. No toilets for 3 weeks until they could dig up the floor and replace it. It was no bueno! My blog comments always seem to run on too, so you are amazing Elaine! I'm done now.

Holly Janeen said...

i know, right? SNOW? c'mon.

and TWO toilets? oh darling. i feel so sad for you.

and now this is where the real comment begins:
i love those pictures of she-she! you could totally enter the 3rd and last picture to a magazine and win.
way to go Elaine!!! :)