Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whats On My Mind

I have several little things swirling through my head, so I will put them all in one disjointed post.
#1 Gracie likes the coolest foods. Does your kid love-
Tomatos
Sour Cream (plain or on food)
Banana Peppers
Green Chile Casserole
Green Olives
Hot Cheetos?
She Does!
(oh, and the other day she told us she "eats bugs" and would like to "eat a kitty for dinner")
#2 Gracie and Kemp are so different-
Gracie- Girl.......................Kemp-Boy (did I really need to point that one out?)
G- Loves to cuddle..........K-Would much rather play on the floor any day
G- For first year of her life in 70 percentile or so
in size (now in 50%).........K-25 percentile
G- Brown hair, Brown eyes, more
olive compextion..............K- We like to call him clear.(blonde hair, blue eyes, very fair)
G-Likes to watch TV........K-Could care less
(even when she was under a year)
I love it!
#3 We went to the Utah county fair. Very cool because it was FREE. Although I was surprised at how small the attendance was and the fair itself was also smaller. We saw pigs, sheep, cows, big veggies, neat paintings, and some bull roping.
#4 We went to the Hoogle Zoo. Good selection of animals, and the animals were actually visable. The very cutest was the baby giraffe. It was less than 2 months old and about Sean's size. My kids don't believe in taking good pictures so here they are.


























8 comments:

Cash Family said...

You such have cute kids! It's crazy how opposite they are! Ava loves watching TV too, and it drives me up the wall! How do you like your new house?

Holly Janeen said...

i love knowing whats on your mind :)

Camille said...

Here's a disjointed comment for your post: Gracie will grow up to be a famous chef, what brand of stroller is that, so far my kids are totally opposite too and I love Hop on Pop!

The Morgan Family said...

OH my goodness. I guess what they say is true...each child is different! I cannot believe that Gracie eats hot Cheetos. But the real question is, how does she get them! LOL!
We miss you guys...but are really glad to see you are all enjoying UT!

Cherie said...

My goodness, I am pretty sure that I drank out of that same water fountain--the lion one--at that zoo when I was little. I actually remember it. (what kid wouldn't? It's totally awesome!)

Lark said...

Elaine....I found you!!!!
Cute kids! My son Paul eats crazy food too - salsa is one of his favorites - not just any salsa - the really hot stuff!
Anyway, looks like residency is going well for you guys! Looks like you are taking advantage of all that Utah has to offer.
So I have a blog and its private and its pretty boring so don't feel like you need to check us out...BUT I am also a member of a resident wives blog that is oh so wonderful and funny. Send me an email if you want an invite to that one (its also private):
larkfillmore(at)yahoo

Laura said...

I don't have your email address or I would just email you, but she made the book from thecutestblogontheblock.com. I think there are other sites that do it too though.

Anderson Family said...

They're so cute! They are night and day. Kemp's getting so big and you haven't been gone that long.