Saturday, August 1, 2009

Before I Die..

Sometimes I have a hard time being patient with my life. I have recently realized that staying home with our kids doesn't mean I can't do other things I have dreamed about in the future. So here is my list of things that I would like to do before I die. I started with a healthy 10 items (plus three) and will add on. Don't laugh. I know they are not that ambitious, but I figure I will start small to make sure they are things I can actually do and cross off. I mean, who wants to be a failure when it comes to something like this? That would be depressing. So all of you out there with blogs- I dare you to make a list and post it, too. Here they are in no particular order.


1. Write a childrens book

2. Serve a mission

3. Change someone's life

4. Go on a cruise

5. Write a hymn

6. Take painting or drawing classes

7. Get a masters degree in something

8. Get an associates degree in business management

9. Coach a youth sports team

10. Work for a charity. Or maybe start my own!

11. Teach elementary school

12. Take ballroom dance classes with Sean for fun.

13. Learn to play the violin

2 comments:

Mayhem no longer said...

The great thing about it is, if you don't have time now, there is always eternity! However, I think you can cross off a few if you think about it. My life is definitely better because I have someone like you to look up to!

Cherie said...

So, is Sean up for #12? I think I would HAVE to be dying for Nate to agree to that. :)