Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Can I just say...


I find it satisfying to change the background of my blog frequently.


I don't follow many blogs of people I don't know, but I just stumbled on one called thepioneerwoman.com and I am kinda addicted lately. It makes me want to buy a cow.

Bigdog always smells like maple syrup. Except after a bath and then he smells like soap.


I miss the Arizona wamth. There I said it.


Someone in my family (one of my siblings) needs to marry a mechanic. Or an airline pilot.


She-She has renamed Bigdog "Pachacohnie." Or Pacha for short. Mostly this is his name when they play games. Where did she get that?


I adore Krispy Kreme. I adore Krispy Kreme. (yes, I said it two times)

Our garbage day is Monday. Why can I never remember to take the cans out?

3 comments:

Camille said...

Whenever we have pancakes/waffles for breakfast, Trevor smells like syrup the whole day! What is it with that stuff? And thanks for the chores idea. I've been thinking we should start that and silverware is a good one.

Cherie said...

Our trash comes on Tuesday and Friday. It's great because we never remember either. But the next pickup is only a few days away. It's awesome!

elise said...

i recommend making the garbage hubby's job, that way it's never your fault if you forget ;)

ps, it's been paul's job since we got married, and it only took him about three years before he started remembering all by himself :)

pps, paul said "come now, be fair" when i read him what i wrote before publishing it... i think that means he thinks he learned faster than that... but i'm not going to read him the pps, he'll have to figure it out for himself

ppps, have a great day!