Thursday, September 24, 2009

Microwave Woes


Once upon a time...a queen and king lived in Arizona and owned a microwave. Then one day they were going to move to Utah to a beautiful palace that ALREADY HAD a microwave. Since it was much like their own, they weren't sure which one would be best. So, the queen and king had TWO MICROWAVES! The queen-being the wise woman that she was-knew it was no good to clutter their new palace with un-needed microwaves. Since the microwave that came with the palace defrosted MUCH FASTER than their old one, she sold the old microwave to a nice peasant for $20. Time went on. Not much time, only TWO WEEKS. All of the sudden when the queen tried to use their came-with-the-palace microwave...it died. The queen was very distraught that she had chosen to sell the wrong microwave. So that night she went to walmart and bought a new one for $50. UGH. The queen and king mourn that they had to spend $30 to reduce clutter in their new palace, but, as always, they lived happily ever after. The End.

(I thought both of Melanie and Cherie when I wrote this, I know you understand!)

3 comments:

Mayhem no longer said...

:P There must be some sort of microwave virus going around. Ours just got fixed AGAIN five days later. Oh the joys of modern conveniences!

Cherie said...

That is so funny. I started laughing as soon as I read the blog title. I just had to tell myself when we bought the new one that at least it wasn't the fridge or washing machine we were replacing.

Cash Family said...

Oh Elaine, I love reading your blog. I love all your posts.... and don't feel bad about the scrapbooking thing. I am like 18 months behind on Ava and I have maybe 5 pics of me and Nate scrapbooked....