Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Page at a Time


So tonight I scrapbooked for the first time since...well, since before we moved for sure. I am posting this not to display my fantastic scrapbooking skills (as you can see, I have very little). But because I think it means something. It means that we are finally settled into our house enough that I feel like I can do something other than cleaning or organizing or putting away, etc. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot I need to do, but there is enough done that I can focus on other things now.
As for this page, Gracie is about one and a half in the picture. If it looks familiar it is because it has been on my facebook page pretty much since I have used facebook. The page itself is simple, but like I said, I'm no scrapbooking genius. Besides, it takes less time that way. Actually, I am seriously considering switching to all digital books, but I have spent so much money on supplies, that I feel I have to use them for a while more before I abandon them.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Digital scrapbooking really is awesome. I know what you mean about the excess of paper supplies though. I figure I will use them to make cards. One of these days I will get my act together and catch up on my scrapbooking. I just get so sick of it after a while... wish you were still here so we could do it together!