Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day

First of all I want to express that I am so grateful to live in the United States of America. Even if I don't express it a lot, inside I think I am a really patriotic person. I love this country and pray for the people in leadership positions. I am also extremely grateful and awed by those who risk, or give their lives to serve in the military.

Now that I said that, here is how our 4th of July went down...



Horrible picture of me, but for some reason I like it anyway

Provo Parade. I was suprised- it had balloons, floats, and all


DELICIOUS food that Sean made. Ribs, corn on the cob (also grilled), my yummy potato salad...it was amazing



The street fair in Provo. Complete with Star Wars characters, snow cones, and cotton candy




FIREWORKS.
We didn't go to the big show, but thats okay because it rained. We did our own at home and it was fun.






1 comment:

Holly Janeen said...

what a FABULOUS 4th! i just love the pictures and i am salivating looking at those RIBS! good job, Sean!
i know i need to call you this week and come visit...