Saturday, October 24, 2009

This is...

This is...our family. Actually, they are the characters from the PBS show "Super Why." But, according to Grace, it is our family. Dad is Super Why. The hero. I am the spunky, sporty girl on roller blades. I guess I can go with that. Gracie is...well the princess of course! And then our pig is Kemp. The little guy who likes to eat and grunts a lot. I bet you didn't know we were famous and had our own TV show.




This is...Gracie's baby. A bottle of gel with a comb-pillow and mouse pad blanket. She is in a super creative and imaginative phase right now. A sandwich becomes a tunnel and the apple slice a car. The baton becomes a microphone, horse, dumbell, crayon, and drumstick. Which makes me think I don't need to buy her any toys for Christmas.


This is...our "after Sean worked the night" tradition. He comes home after his 30 hour shift and showers. We eat lunch and then crash on the couch and watch a movie while he catches up on sleep. Gracie loves it. Kemp loses interest after a while so he and I do our own thing.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Very fun. Kids sure like to cuddle up with their daddy. By the way, I keep meaning to tell you that I was glad when you put up another post after Gracie's birthday. Every time I saw the heading to that one on my blog it made me think you were having another baby!

elise said...

gracie and afton are so much alike! snuggling with daddy, imagining games with babies (and tons of other things!), and everything else... though afton hasn't added us to a tv show, we (especially afton herself) are often in mary poppins or chitty chitty bang bang.

Holly Janeen said...

i LOVE it. and i love you. lets play this week :)