Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for so many things. I keep trying, but I just can't figure out the right way to say that I am SO blessed. Sometimes I feel guilty because I seem to have almost EVERYTHING and yet I still find reasons to complain. So I am grateful for a day to be thankful, eat the best food out of the whole year, and gather with friends and family.

This year we gathered at my cousin's house here in Springville with several relatives from my moms side. The food was DELICIOUS. I have to say, I made the most amazing pumkin pie. It looked good AND tasted good. I am very proud.

Thanksgiving could possibly be my favorite holiday.

2 comments:

Mayhem no longer said...

If that is a picture of it, your pie looks INCREDIBLE! Great crust! Happy Thanksgiving!

Cash Family said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, that pie looks delicious! Your crust looks perfect. Thanksgiving is my mom's favorite holiday, so we always go way out for it.